Bracelet/Ring Size Guide
RING SIZE GUIDE
To convert from EU to US sizes, please see below. To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold.
Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle.
Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, we suggest that you opt for the larger size.
*Please note that this ring size chart is for reference only. Forge & Finish, LLC cannot be held liable for any errors that occur as a result of using this chart.
BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
For Women's Bracelets/Cuffs
Compare your wrist measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding bracelet size.
For Women’s Bracelets and Cuffs:
1. Using a flexible measuring tape, measure the circumference of your wrist just above the wrist bone (toward the elbow).
2. Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
3. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the corresponding bracelet size. If your bracelet appears to be between two sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
Actual wrist measurement
5 1/8-5 1/2"
5 5/8-6 1/2"
6 1/8-7 1/2"
For Women's Bangles
1. Using a measuring tape or ruler, measure the width of your closed fist from the top center of the knuckle of your pinky finger to the top center of the knuckle of your index finger.
2. Compare your measurement to the chart below, and choose the closest bangle size.
Width of fist
*If you do not have a flexible measuring tape,use a strip of paper, ribbon, or string and mark it where it overlaps on your wrist. Then measure the length against a ruler.